[thelist] Live support script?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Mar 3 08:38:47 CST 2006

I use PHP Live Helper on my site and several of my clients.  It is
relatively inexpensive, but has a lot of features.  There is a 7-day
trial version on the site:

http://www.turnkeywebtools.com/index.php/location/products/product/phplivehelper/

I have several licenses that I purchased in volume that I can offer if
you are interested.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"