[thelist] HTML Email question

Donald Pasewark don at pasewark.com
Fri Mar 3 10:16:52 CST 2006

Hi All,

I've recently been tasked at work to create a weekly HTML Email to
our sales force. I've got the templates done and initial testing
(through Outlook) shows that the CSS styles are not been transferred.

When all is said and done, I'm not really clear on how HTML Email and
HTML are different. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the
right direction on a good tutorial or reference on how to create HTML
Email and what formatting limitations there may be.

Thanks!
Don

Donald Pasewark
Pasewark Creative