[thelist] Telecommuting or Remote Web Development?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Mar 3 18:50:00 CST 2006

> Sorry, around here is Bay Area, California.  Oakland, San
> Francisco, San
> Jose and all the stuff in between.
>
> I should clarify that by "common" I meant when you see it you aren't
> surprised... not it's the ad you see most often.

hey, my 'around here' is sacramento; our 'other office' is downtown SF.

Yeah, my contacts in the bay area consider it normal to telecommute to
some extent. wonder if the incomprehensible price of office space has
anything to do with it?