[thelist] Telecommuting or Remote Web Development?

Larry Levenson larry at sigmawebstudios.com
Fri Mar 3 22:22:23 CST 2006

John,

OK, I'll go against the "flow" on this one. . .
I own a web design/consulting firm. All members of our team work
remotely, and we ALL work remotely from our customers. We have work
all over the US and keep busy. Meetings are conducted with
GoToMeeting and this is very satisfactory.

Having said this, don't think it's easy to "go remote". Then has been
a lot of trial and error in communicating and designing systems that
work well for dispersed teams. However, we have found this to be a
most agreeable way to work.

Larry Levenson
Sigma Web Studios
Prescott AZ