[thelist] DTS Task

James Conley Conleyj at kubota-kma.com
Mon Mar 6 08:47:33 CST 2006

Alternatively - would it be possible to define what the Excel document
is picking up in the form of an Excel Web Query? If so then you might
could create your excel document with a web query and place it in a
shared drive once and it would update itself when you opened the
document. [I say that without ever having worked with web queries
however so I don't know their limitations]

james c.