[thelist] DTS Task

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Mar 6 14:11:25 CST 2006

Rob Smith asked:

>>I've got a web report on order fulfillment that the big dogs want on a

>>weekly basis. Rather than me go into the report every Monday morning
and
>>update the time range in the query,

Hi Rob,

Dunno DTS to help with the rest of the steps ... but shouldn't you be
able
to use a "Now minus x" to "Now" kind of range so you don't have to
manually
update the query every week?

[Granted, depending on the formatting you need to match your db that
"Now
minus x" piece could end up looking pretty darn ugly -- but if you
remove
the manual update piece the rest should end up being scheduleable,
right?]

RonL.