[thelist] Can't submit form data with 'enter' key in IE

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Wed Mar 8 12:59:22 CST 2006

Can you use a hidden input instead of relying on the value of the submit button?

You can use javascript to set the value of your hidden input based on which button is clicked to submit the form, and if no button was clicked, populate it with "Search".

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/