[thelist] formatted email

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 14:03:55 CST 2006

I second Ian's recommendation of CampaignMonitor.com.
I started using them a couple of months ago based on
the suggestion of a theList member and could not be
happier.

You can test it out by sending emails to 5 recepients
and not get charged for it.

Asif

YES, I am blogging @
http://www.SINLetter.com/ablog.aspx