[thelist] Accessibility - text size - input and tooltips

Stuart Young drstuey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:47:55 CST 2006

Hi,

text resizes in our site, but there are a number of elements that do not
resize - is this a barrier to accessibility ...

There are some images with text on them and obviously these don't resize,
however the images do have ALT text. The pop-up tooltip doesn't increase in
text size. Is it possible to get the pop-up tooltip to display in a larger
font size?

One of our menus uses (styled) input submit buttons - if the user increases
the text size these don't increase (in IE, they do in Firefox). Is it
possible to get the text on submit buttons to resize (in IE)?

cheers

--
This is the gmail account of Stuart Young
Pt Chev, Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand