[thelist] OS Multilingual portal/CMS application

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Thu Mar 9 05:11:51 CST 2006

Jeroen,

I think this depends on a lot of parameters:
Your hosting server, your knowledge, simple or more complicated with
a lot of extra features, root access, license, documentation, ...
You can compare cms systems here:

http://www.cmsmatrix.org/matrix

I am still figuring out myself which are the best ones. Some have
rather amateurish stuff and a small user base. In case of trouble you
need their forum with people willing to help.

IMHO some of the "better" systems are Joomla (bigger sites),
Wordpress (blog)

Good luck,
Pieter

Op 9-mrt-06, om 11:49 heeft Info at internetvraagbaak.nl het volgende