[thelist] running .shtml files as .php on apache - Sun shops

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Fri Mar 10 15:17:57 CST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Points"
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:39 AM
Subject: [thelist] running .shtml files as .php on apache - Sun shops

: Hi,
: I have a client who's site was converted to .shtml file extensions in
: the past year.  The client is now looking at Sunshop for a shopping
: cart.  Sunshop is written in PHP, I'm wondering if I set Apache to run
: .shtml files as php if the program would run cleanly?
:
: Has anyone out there ever set anything up like this?  If so how did it
: work out?
:
: Thanks
: Rich
: --

I am running php functions (XML newsfeed) as a simple include
in .shtml pages without any grief but all the php functions are
in the actual .php files which are called as a 'normal' include..