[thelist] W3C Link Checker results

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 10:01:25 CST 2006

Good Morning Brian,

I have used the W3C also, and at times it gives some errors that do not
always
made sence.  Are you doing a validation on HTML, CSS, ?? what?  I just had a

class on CSS and when I ran the validator on my code, there was a bunch of
items
that it was stating where broken.  It was not the CSS that I had done, but
the
HTML.  Since you can still get to the link off your site, it might have code
that is
broken, and the W3C is having a issue.

HTH..