[thelist] Anyone use Zoovy

Jono jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Sun Mar 12 07:12:46 CST 2006

I have a new client that runs a Web site with [1] Zoovy, and I am curious if
anyone here has experience with setting up/designing for Zoovy's templates.

[1] http://www.zoovy.com

The eCommerce features are nice, well powerful at least, but it is very
difficult to figure out how to add a new page, or how to redesign the
current page's templates.  If anyone has experience with Zoovy, I'd
appreciate  any tips or tricks that you may have that might help others work
with in Zoovy.

Ultimately, my goal is to redesign the Zoovy based Web site, and I am just
getting started with learning how Zoovy works.

It definitely spits out bloated, mid-90's code, but maybe there is a way for
me to correct that?

Thanks,

--
Jono Young