[thelist] Flash dynamic variable with GoToAndPlay command

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Mon Mar 13 16:56:00 CST 2006

Doublecheck whether your copy of Internet Explorer is keeping the cached
version of that SWF for longer than you expect... that has turned out to
be the mystery difference with similar descriptions in the past.

(I'd offer a link but I don't know of a good summary of the ways that
various browsers actually act with caching.)

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd