[thelist] Automating log file download

April april at farstrider.org
Tue Mar 14 12:13:41 CST 2006

Unfortunately, the websites are with a hosting company.  They don't
offer shell access.  I used to sneak around that with a php script that
called on untar and partially automated things, but they've since
blocked that.  My linux box is the one beside me, running debian.  It'd
still need to connect to the internet and ftp the files back.  I also
have Windows XP.  Of the two, I'd rather do any scripting in Linux.

Thanks,