[thelist] PHP Search Engine

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Thu Mar 16 16:32:12 CST 2006

Wow, we must have one bung install of mnogosearch...

Thanks for everyone's feedback on my [opinionated] posts. It's been good to get actual user feedback from a couple of search software users.

FYI - we're going for Lucene , as we have Java / Tomcat capability on the network.

That is unless someone knows someone in Wellington, New Zealand with good experience setting up Mnogosearch? Maybe our developer wasn't so good after all....

I will not use single quotes in search queries
I will not use single quotes in search queries
I will not use single quotes in search queries
I will not use single quotes in search queries
I will not use single quotes in search queries

Paul