[thelist] Adobe Photoshop mailing list?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Mar 17 07:46:49 CST 2006

An excellent online community can be found at the National Association
of Photoshop Users (photoshopuser.com), but it is a forum, not a mailing
list, and requires a membership of around $100 a year.  Well worth it
for me. YMMV.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"