[thelist] image alignment/layout

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Mar 21 10:31:52 CST 2006

> explaining what I am intending to do before asking for advice

stated in my original post: "compare the whole effort"

a personal, education experience, to further my mental acceptance of the
need to convert entirely from tables to pure CSS

being talked down to is offensive. I know I have a lot to learn about
web design; I realize I'm years behind people who've been doing this
less than the ten years I've invested sporadically in web design. Having
it shoved down my throat makes swallowing the truly helpful parts of
your post more difficult.

I appreciate your evangelistic spirit, Christian. A slightly different
approach might make it more effective in educating others, which is
certainly a worthy goal.

I didn't intend to sound whiny and cranky; I have this real life that's
burning too much of my candle right now. Sorry.

joel