[thelist] Can I convert a MS SQL database to MySQL??

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Mar 21 14:36:32 CST 2006

That is really odd because the guy pointed her to the TRN file as being
the backup for the whole database......
I had no clue because I never used a MS SQL database (Access and MySQL
only) so I thought since he had pointed to that file as the backup he
should know better......
Should I request a BAK or CSV format then?
Thanks,

FayeC

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)
Web Designer