[thelist] weather on our intranet

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Mar 22 11:15:13 CST 2006

> Get the weather info as XML from Yahoo:
> http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss?p=USCA0957&u=f

yeah, that's a good start

what next?

I can see this opens an XML page in my browser. Any pointers on how to
turn this into something meaningful to non-geeks on our intranet?

Start basic. Assume I don't know what I'm doing with this. Because I
don't.

I have vague notions of writing an XML style sheet (yes?) that would
translate this into something users could understand. Good resources for
learning how to do that would be helpful.

thanks for patiently explaining this in whatever excruciating level of
detail you find amusing

spinhead