[thelist] (asp.net) application variables

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Wed Mar 22 15:01:01 CST 2006

Do you mean am I sure that's the line of code that's triggering the error?   if so, then yes.

No other object called application anywhere in the page scope...
Response.Write(Application("foo")) produces nothing.

I did work around the problem by using a Static Variable instead, but it'd be nice to figure this out for future reference.