[thelist] Thanks for the Tips

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 23 08:40:36 CST 2006

> <tip type="productivity helper" author="kasimir-k">
> Mind maps can be very helpful in organizing your thoughts and ideas.
> Especially in the early stages of a project, when ideas are flying, it's
> very valuable to get them organized but without restricting their flow
> by using a cumbersome tool. I've found FreeMind as a great helper there:
> http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>
> Among other good things, it's easy to use with just keyboard, so not
> even moving your hand off the keyboard will distract the flow.
> </tip>

Fabulous--thank you. I am already using this app to organize all the
plain-text ideas I have received regarding a new Functional Spec I am
writing.

 > <spam>
 > Our company is hiring Network Admin's and Sales folks. Call me if
 > interested.
 > </spam>

I don't see why this should be labeled as spam, even by the author
himself. I personally am always glad to see job referrals sent to evolt
by evolt members (even if not personally relevant). I know I am not
alone as well, although I can not say if I am in the majority or not.

Finding paying work is certainly part of web development. :)

Hershel

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://web.galleryrobinson.com/