[thelist] Hi [newbie]

Jay Blanchard jblanchard at pocket.com
Thu Mar 23 09:53:03 CST 2006

[snip]
I need some help and information on PHP and MySQL.

I have a database which has 40 tables, 3 fields per table. (id, header,
body).

I have managed to create an input page to add data to the database, plus

I have the data displayed on the corresponding pages.

I am really struggling trying to create an edit/update and delete posts
page. I have looked into switch statements, if statements and others.

I am really at a loss of how to solve this problem

is there anyone who can shed some light on the subject?
[/snip]

Yes. Several people can shed light on the subject.

May I suggest subscribing to PHP and MySQL mailing lists?