[thelist] JS Code Execution Ends Prematurely with no error....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Mar 24 09:10:40 CST 2006

Dan Parry wrote:
> Not a solution as such, but have you tried Firefox with the Firebug
> extension?
>
> Normally javascript errors aren't reported very well for Ajax related faults
> but Firebug is capable of tracking this type of problem
>
> It's helped me no end :)
>
> Just a thought

Good thought, but the legacy site I'm working on is not compatible with
Firefox. ;-P I think I can hack the cookies to get a login working - and
will try today because I just can't stand JS coding without using Firefox.

Argh.