[thelist] [OFF-TOPIC] I'm going solo in 15 days

Joan Olivé i Mallafrè jolive at tinet.org
Sat Mar 25 10:35:15 CST 2006

Nice reading your news,

Be carefull in what concerns economy balance.

In any case, if you're 27 years old, you "have the license" of making
mistakes, of taking the "wrong" deicssions.

As it should be a off-topic, I would ask for the general "permissions" to be
all the list informed about how do you manage the succes way.

Kind regards from Barcelona
Joan Olivé i Mallafrè