[thelist] need help diagnosing problem uploading file to website

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:20:17 CST 2006

Are you using server-side processing? I had a similar problem with PHP
a while back. Two configuration items in PHP I toyed around with was
the process memory limit and the session timeout . Look this up on the
documentation since I cant recall off the top of my head what they
are. One was to handle an upload that took so long that the session
timed out and the other to handle an upload so large that the memory
limit was hit.