[thelist] Automatic Refresh [SOLVED]

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Mar 28 09:12:19 CST 2006

Hi Ken,

Only Rob can answer that specifically, but I assume it's because he's
already done the coding in whatever web language he's using.  The WinHTTP
was suggested because his question was "how do I call a webpage
automatically on a schedule."

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/