[thelist] AD, IIS and "single sign on" on an intranet

Marcus Andersson m-lists at bristav.se
Tue Mar 28 14:12:59 CST 2006

Joshua Olson skrev:
 > I'd recommend something like ieHTTPHeaders [0] so that you can learn what
 > information is being passed between the browser and the server

Thanks for the answer.

It at least got me thinking of http headers, which after some searching
gave NTLM, which in turn gave mod_auth_sspi, a mod for apache that
supports Windows Authentication. Seems to be exactly what I want :)

Sorry for bothering about this. Should have found it out myself but it
seems I had a meltdown or something...

/Marcus