[thelist] Smearing graphics, happens in IE not FF

Jay Blanchard jblanchard at pocket.com
Thu Mar 30 10:43:43 CST 2006

Howdy gurus and gurettes!

Here is hoping that Thursday morning finds you bright, cheery and
prosperous!

I have a problem where I have a Google map that I am displaying. In IE6+
if you scroll up and down the image smears. In FireFox this does not
happen, but FireFox also does not display some of the items that I call
for in the Javascript to the map.

Some have said that this is related to the video card, to which I say
bunk; if so both browsers would smear the image. I have not viewed in
other browsers. To see this; (un-launched site, a work in progress)

http://www.pocket.com/map

If anyone has any insight as to how I might correct this, could you
please let me know?

Thanks!