[thelist] keyword research - what does rompl mean?

Jeffrey Joslin lists at joslins.net
Thu Mar 30 18:53:53 CST 2006

Sales @ Lycosa wrote:
> I just did some keyword research for a client who do pregnancy scanning.
> I put in 'baby' and the daily world searches and KEI for 'baby pics
> rompl' where just extraordinary. I googled it, and it came back with a
> lot of different sites - serious repots of babies being born dr*g
> addicts, the cost of premature babies, p*rn and lots of foreign sites.
>
> Has anyone heard of this word 'rompl'?

Well, not sure if you really want to hear this, but apparently it is an
escalation of ROFL, in a much-less-polite kind of way:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rompl

Don't say I didn't warn ya.  Probably not something you want to share
with the client as a fresh idea (unless you are counting on some other
definition of "fresh" ;)

jj