[thelist] PHP Session ID stopping HTML validation

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 03:36:02 CST 2006

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

> It's the fact that PHP puts its session id field straight after the
> <form> tag that's stopping the page from validating.

Sorry to be so dim, but "PHP puts its session id field"? Aren't _you_
creating the form?

Are you saying that the form is having additional markup generated by
PHP on its own?

Is this some additional module, or some php.ini switch, then? I use
cookie-based session handling in PHP

Sorry for ignorance

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net