[thelist] Browser wants to download pages rather than browse them

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Mon Apr 3 08:20:18 CDT 2006

It should have a .shtml file extension, you will get the same thing if
you go to http://clubsauce.com/index.shtml

Also here are all the lines for the SSI in my .htaccess

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
Options +Includes
AddType text/html .html .htm
AddType text/x-server-parsed-html .shtml .sht

Thanks
Rich