[thelist] Image rotator for ASP server

Anonymous junkmail at lostcreektech.com
Mon Apr 3 15:54:21 CDT 2006

Am well aware of using search engines to find things on the net. If I wanted
to waste my time searching through dozens (or even hundreds) of products
that may or may not work or be what I am looking for, I would do a search.
Not all of us have time to sit and wade through the many results of a
search. However, it is usually much quicker and the results are better when
the search is narrowed down by recommendations of others familiar with the
desired product/services/etc.