[thelist] Ad Server/Ad Management Application

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 10:20:05 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to find an app/product that can met my needs. I'd like an app
that would allow vendors/advertisers to create ads and have the ads display
on a given website(s). I'd like tha app to be able to allow the advertiser
to also be charged for the ability to place the ad. I'd also like the
ability to be able to provide the advertiser the ability to either place an
ad on the site, or to email an add to a given population of users on the
site...

I've looked at various apps on the net, as well as trying to call
Doubelclick, etc... with no real luck.

Any thoughts/ideas/comments????

Thanks

-Bruce