[thelist] thelist Digest, Vol 38, Issue 10

Jeff Hinds jeff.hinds at netagency.com
Thu Apr 6 18:20:29 CDT 2006

If you want something search engine friendly and very user friendly I would
suggest Drupal. I don't know Plone.

Jeff

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 00:46:21 -0500
From: "Steven Streight" <steven.streight at gmail.com>
Subject: [thelist] Plone vs. Mambo
To: thelist <thelist at lists.evolt.org>

I have a client who wants to move CMS from Mambo to some other service. They
are seriously considering Double Knot. I am looking into Plone or Drupal.

Take a look at wdboyce [dot] org for the client site, a local Boy Scout
council in Peoria, IL. They wish to have a calendar with links to event
pages and greater flexibility with images and layout.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blogs. IT Audit/Control. Social Media.

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com

http://techrepublic.com.com/5247-6257-0.html

http://blog-revolution-search-engine-swicki.eurekster.com

SKYPE: vaspersthegrate