[thelist] Session cache limite and header information

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 05:00:14 CDT 2006

Santilal Parbhu wrote:

> The script is below, and Line 62 is the one starting - session_start(), and
> Line 105 is the one starting - header("Location: example.9-8.php");

Have you checked to see if there is any whitespace getting sent first?
Carriage returns above the PHP code or something?

I notice that the session_start() is actually on line 50 of the code you
included, not 62 - why the discrepancy?

Hope this helps

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net