[thelist] Formatting rightholder's name...

Rick den Haan rick.denhaan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:08:36 CDT 2006

On 4/10/06, Lee kowalkowski <lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com> wrote:

> You could remove the text from the image and use CSS to put the text
> in the same place.  The text in the image has been distorted by the
> JPEG compression anyway.

I could, yes, but that would mean the text would be there in non-graphical
browsers as well, leaving visitors to wonder "What photo?"

I could also add the text using JS, but in that case I'd only want the text
if the image has in fact loaded. I think I'll go for that approach, but how
can I have JS to check whether or not the image is there?

Rick.