[thelist] Javascript RTE spell checker

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Apr 11 07:13:55 CDT 2006

Ben,

I've had good luck incorporating aspell (a derivitive of ispell) into
projects.

http://aspell.net/win32/

There are many OS modules around that may do what you need.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/