[thelist] Domain Transfer Legalities...Need opinions

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Apr 11 11:45:28 CDT 2006

Personal opinion. Legalities aside.

Given the history you've described, I do not think the customer is entirely
blameless, and would be quite wary of working with him.

If you do end up working with him, I would further state that since loss of
the domain was due to no fault of yours, he must bear full costs (including
legal fees and consultations) required to secure it.

Good luck.

regards.
-marc

Message from Scott W. (4/11/2006 10:50 AM)

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/