[thelist] Dreamweaver 8 Memory Error

Barton Tyner TYNERB at ipfw.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:24:53 CDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm encountering the following error when I close a template or any
page derived from that template. The page validates as XHTML 1.1, and
the template syntax is fine. This is the error I'm getting:

The instruction at "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x0000000014".
The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

A colleague is working on pages made from this template, and he is
unable to create any repeating regions. I can create the repeating
regions just fine.

The template is located here
http://www.ipfw.edu/admissions-dev/Templates/blogs2006.dwt.

I'd appreciate any help I can get!