[thelist] Dreamweaver 8 Memory Error

Barton Tyner TYNERB at ipfw.edu
Tue Apr 11 14:59:40 CDT 2006

Jules,

That didn't solve the problem, but it's always good to have the latest
patches. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bart

>>> julian.rickards at ndm.gov.on.ca Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:33 PM >>>
Bart:

Just in case a complex error can be fixed with a simple solution:
ensure that both of you have downloaded and installed the upgrade patch
that was released in January.

Jules