[thelist] Flash MenuBar Component (ActivatorSkin)

Mark Joslyn Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com
Fri Apr 14 12:09:48 CDT 2006

I have recolored a Flash MenuBar component. The Flash MenuBar has a rollover
feature that places a light gray box - with a border around the item that
the mouse is over. Unfortunately, that gray does not work for my newly
recolored menuBar. I have read about an ActivatorSkin in the Button Assets
section, but I cannot figure out how to modify it to reflect my changes. Do
I need to edit the ActivatorSkin.as file or the actual movieClip symbol?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

markJ