[thelist] StatCounter to mine more detail

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Sun Apr 16 09:59:12 CDT 2006

Two possible solutions come to mind

1) Use Ajax to update a database server-side (or similar)

2) Use the JS to update a counter cookie then read it server-side on a page
refresh or next visit

Now I know that neither of these solutions is perfect... They also probably
won't help with your current statistic tracker but hopefully will be
somewhere to start :)

HTH

Dan

http://chrome.me.uk