[thelist] What would you like to see in a resource site?

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:47:22 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Faye Tarzwell wrote:

>What would you like to see in a resource site (intranet) geared to
>programmers, designers, etc?

This is a great idea!

The most helpful input I get, as an experienced programmer, comes in the
"cookbook" and "hacks" books. Having a very simple dedicated app that passes
variables from one web page to another or that demonstrates an "include"
saves hours of time.

I am good enough to modify and combine them once I see the template. With
everything being so intricate, it is so easy to get one little thing wrong
and go wrong.

Ken