[thelist] Server2Server Communication

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Fri Apr 21 08:12:46 CDT 2006

Hi,

Use the ServerXMLHTTP classes to create a HTTP request that your server will
send to the payment gateway. You will then receive the response from the
remote server, and can examine the response to see what the error code etc
is.

You then display something appropriate to the end user.

Do not use the XMLHTTP interfaces, as you'll end up being blocked as your
load increases. See:
http://www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/archive/2005/04/16/15.aspx

There's lots of info on using ServerXMLHTTP if you google.

Cheers
Ken

--
www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/
TechEd 2006 Boston See you there: Everything the web administrator needs to