[thelist] Where do you get your inspirations from?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:50:00 CDT 2006

> I'm looking to redesign my website, which is about a year past due of
> a new look...and I'm trying to find a source of inspiration.
>
> Me personally, I suck at looking at a flower & coming up with a design
> based on that.  Mostly, I look at other websites & I try to replicate
> certain looks or features....
>
> But, I was wondering where everyone else looks.  I'm hoping that we
> can build a list that everyone can refer to & build from.

In the archive:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_q=inspiration&num=100&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Flists.evolt.org%2Farchive%2F&as_rights=&safe=off

or at http://www.dontmeetyourheroes.com (useful links inspiration
dropdown, bottom left)

--
Chris Heilmann