[thelist] Google toolbar crawl?

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 04:16:44 CDT 2006

Looking at 'last visitor' web stats in cPanel, I noticed something had
looked at my site with 'google toolbar' in the text. Is this just a
compatible browser type or is this something more interesting with
googlebot?

Kind regards,

Phil Parker

Tel: 01262 42 42 99
Mobile: 07971 447 364
Email: sales at lycosa.co.uk
Web: http://www.lycosa.co.uk
WEB DESIGN - DATABASE DESIGN - WEB PROMOTION - SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you have received it in error and any
disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Any quotation or estimate is valid for 30 days from the date of this
email.

E. & O. E.