[thelist] Emailings with MS Access

Adrian Fischer adrian at aussiebidder.com
Fri Apr 28 20:14:20 CDT 2006

forums like utter access often have code snipptes which will allow you to
automate the process from within the db. Some knowldedge of access
programming would be an advantage.

Or do you want to combine the names in your access db with the details in
your mysql db and then send an email?

If you have already combined all the info into access then utter access will
help I believe.  If you cant find something already written in the archives
then you will find the members very helpfull.

Adrian