[thelist] Browser support, drawing a pragmatic line in the sand.

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Mon May 1 12:20:41 CDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 17:39 +0100, Tony Crockford wrote:
> Chris at globet.com wrote:

> So I see what you're saying, I guess it's more about where to start
> confidently, and pricing for extras.  A bit like selling the base
> model car and individual option pricing.
>
> Accurate pricing can be a time consuming process and streamlining it
> means more profit...

I use the link below to streamline, the kit contains the more verbose
ways of wording and you can even drown them in spreadsheets if there are
accountants involved. It's relatively easy to use as a starting point to
build/customize a library of contract templates that are unique to your
business, and once that's done the scripts are included to automate
things:
http://www.proposalkit.com/

--
cheers,