[thelist] how to refer to an event that occurs on the 2nd Tue of the month (for example)

Sarah Adams mrsanders at designshift.com
Tue May 2 09:05:10 CDT 2006

All of your suggestions are appreciated, but I didn't see any that
couldn't also describe one of the other types of event recurrence,
unfortunately. Sounds like know one else knows what this type of
recurrence should be called either :) I think I'm going to go with this:
- every day
- weekly, e.g. every Tuesday
- monthly (by day and week of month), e.g. the 2nd Monday of every month
- monthly (by day of month), e.g. the 15th of every month

(I think this is a great opportunity for some clever person to make up a
brand new word!)

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer